Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I am...

I was born in... in Kuching.

Me and my parents moved to Petra Jaya after my PMR. I hated it. When I was 16, my father kicked me down a flight of stairs for coming home at 4.00 am one weekend. My mother, she knew.

Anyway, she didn't feel guilty about it... she was rather smug. So within hours of my being rollie-pollied down a flight of stairs, she was in Indonesia for a holiday, probably laughing at my indiscretion. I had nowhere to go; I didn't know what to do.

So, one day I was looking at this magazine. And there was this article. And I knew it was meant for me... so then I decided... I'd been reading a book, this book...and... I decided to become an ASSHOLE.

So I called up the magazine. They wouldn't help me; they wouldn’t give me any information. So I was about to give up and one day I reached this woman who worked there, I think she was a temp or something. The woman took pity on me and she gave me the writer of the article's number.

So I called her up, said that she's changed my life... and then she called me a creep and she hung up. I just decided that my life was over, so I was going to kill myself… or at least I was gonna make people believe that I would kill myself so I could get some attention, or something. I never really had any intention of killing myself.

:)

No comments: