Sunday, June 8, 2008

FBB

You're Lucky
You’re lucky you know…. I rarely let anyone into my feelings….
I know, Iknowiknowiknowiknow, not that interesting… not exactly what you call an award winning life…

But it suits me just fine… to be honest, I rarely spend any time dwelling on my feelings anyway…you see, here’s my theory…
To most women, if a guy is a good provider, generally a nice chap, six pack abs really aren’t a deal breaker.

On the flip-side however, even though that PC boyfriend of yours, sat with his arms slung around your shoulder…he will deny it… and he WILL deny it…. For us boys it’s all about FBB!

FACE!

BOOBS!

BUM!

I’m just being honest….
It’s been said that clothes speak the International Language. I have to admit, I’m a bit of a fashion whore. If you ooze masculinity like some of us do, you have no reason to fear pink.
Now in the cologne department most men overdo it. Most people practically spray it on with a crop-duster, my rule, nothing above the neck… well I do like a small splash on Big Ben… you never know where the day may take you.

Now back home you always hear of some bloke who moves to the big-city and winding up with buckets of money. So not long ago, I packed up my bucket and headed to the
Peninsula. I must admit, I had a second motive…

I was always told that the most beautiful women resided in Kay El… and when it’s about getting birds, it’s always about one thing… LOCATION, LOCATION…LOCATION!
God, I LOVE this city….

Just look around… every one of them… unique, special, like snow-flakes.
And with such a plethora-meaning abundance of gorgeousness and diversity- well how can a man just choose one and settle down?

I myself used to subscribe to the more European philosophy of life… my priority leaning towards fun, women… well actually, that’s about it. Fun and Women! Although, woman and woman is always a fine option…

So…to live life to the fullest… I require only enough to cover my modest expenses… I had and still don’t have the desire to be the richest stiff in the cemetery…

Thinking of death makes us all realise that we all have an expiration date…
But women do have a shelf-life for men don’t they?

No comments: