Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Say my NAME B***H

My name is Haizul Azmi. This is my cubicle.
This is everything I own. This is my life. I am 25 years old.

In a month or so, I will be MARRIED. Of course, I don't know that yet (I might just die you know), and in a way, I'm married already.

Look at me, posting this blog. This will be the highlight of my day. It's all downhill from here. That's my next door neighbour Wajdi. See the way the he walks to my cubicle to pass a file? That's not an accident.

That's my other neighbour, Kak Habsah, and that's her pal Lily.

Man, I get exhausted just watching her. She wasn't always like this. She used to be happier.

We used to be happier too. My fiance, Mas. Eldest child. Mas' a pretty typical woman: angry, insecure, confused, loving, hates work....

I wish I could tell her that's all going to pass...but I don't want to lie to her.

Both my fiance and myself think I'm this gigantic megalomaniac. And in a way, we're right.

I have lost something though. I'm not exactly sure what, but I know I didn't always feel this...sedated. But you know what? It's never too late to get it back....

How? We'll see...

No comments: